LIGAPAL Tying tool
The LIGAPAL tying tool and its spare parts are designed and manufactured in France
by our people.
Our team always work on its life expectancy and its ergonomic. So our last model receives a wire cutter in hardened steel
, and a rubber cushion on the trigger
The LIGAPAL vine binder can be used to tie vines, flowers, vegetables, fruits, trees, raspberries, blackberries
- Cost effective
: Acres cost price lower than all other tying process.
- All diameter of vine shoot can be tied.
- Easy to maintain.
- All type of LIGAPAL ties can be used.
- Improve user efficiency by 30%
- Reliable mechanism.
- The french most common tying tool
The LIGAPAL vine binder is available for right-handed
person (green) and left-handed
- Step 1: Circle the vine shoot and the support wire with the LIGAPAL twine.
- Step 2: While holding the twine with the free hand, put the hook at the place of the loop, pull and the knot is done.
- Step 3: The hook comes back in place automatically due to a spring.
- Step 4: Cut the twine with the wire cutter of the binder.
At the end of the season the twine will be degraded.
- Oil regularly the hinge of the wire cutter (Do not use grease).
- Clean the binder after each use by removing the wood particles from the mechanism.
- If necessary replace the springs of the wine binder.
NB: DO NOT cut anything else other than LIGAPAL twines with the wire cutter of the binder.
See also :